Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Swallowing Mouse I Swallowed A Live Mouse, Will It Come Out Whole, Or Is It Dead?

I swallowed a live mouse, will it come out whole, or is it dead? - swallowing mouse

The other day my friend dared me to swallow a mouse, I was very drunk and I. It is the dead mouse in the stomach, or should I'm worried out alive?

Help please, this is really scary

4 comments:

  1. I swear, every fruitcake today and ask stupid questions on Yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely is dead. No mouse can be the acidic pH of the stomach in a sealed container to survive longer than a day. He died like a stone. However, I would like to see your doctor and discuss, there may be other complications and risks, which are about the food of the mouse. Also note that all bacteria, viruses and parasites that may be, you now have in the mouse. Then call your doctor as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the mouse for a few hours will probably be dead. Take it out will not be a problem because the stomach acid would dissolve the flesh and bones who will pass through a couple of days. The chances are good, but they are uncomfortable leaving. If you are not in 4 to 5 days to appear depends on the speed of normal digestion, contact your doctor as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God, you're so stupid!
    His death is ... I hope when lemiwinks pooping in South Park try.

    ReplyDelete