Friday, December 4, 2009

Intitle Am I Intitle To Get Child Support From The Biological Father?

Am I intitle to get child support from the biological father? - intitle

Hi ur so guys.thanks never answer to my question a different questions.My m 'intitle to get child support from biological father when getting married or if I marry someone, otherwise now, while I'm pregnant and my husband adopted baby . Because the biological father of the child broke the Engagement and left me pregnant. and does nothing for the child or not at all to view it.

No comments:

Post a Comment